Last booking:
2 minutes ago

Angel mountain

On a steep rock are the ruins of a Gothic castle founded by the Lords from Osek at the end of the 14th century. In 1635, the castle was burned down by Swedish troops, then rebuilt and inhabited until the early 18th century. There is a beautiful view from the top. In the village of the same name there is a former pilgrimage chapel of the Holy Trinity on the symbolic groundplan of the triangle.

Penzion Ve Skále v Lokti hodnocení